Resource Property Management understands the relationship between providing superior service and ensuring the success and longevity of the communities we manage. That’s why our long-term, highly trained staff uses industry best practices to quickly respond to and resolve the needs of homeowners and their association boards. From accounting and information technology to horticulture and building maintenance, we have a deep, proven knowledge base from which to draw.
- Serving as liaison and communication contact with tenants/owners.
- Efficient board and annual meeting organization
- Collection of Dues
- Enforcement of rules and regulations
- Administrative duties such as financial reporting and lease enforcement.
- Accounting Services
- Maintenance of Records for all contracts, warranties and other important documents